question

newuser-b8bd3423-f428-4c4e-bbdc-b8bcd0d72fd9 avatar image
newuser-b8bd3423-f428-4c4e-bbdc-b8bcd0d72fd9 asked ·

Flash News Briefing pulling old content

I'm running a flash news briefing from Goos3D.ie through a Wordpress plugin which let's me upload audio or type content for the Echo and Echo Dot. This was working great until recently where the audio stopped working and the written entries don't refresh quickly enough. Right now, a test post is stuck live and new content won't push it off.

Any ideas?

alexa voice service
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Darin Pope avatar image
Darin Pope answered ·

What is the URL for your feed?

Also, did you recently add SSL to your site? I noticed that your SSL cert is signed by Comodo. There were some earlier posts (it's been a while) that stated that Comodo signed certs were not valid for use with flash briefings.

It also looks like you are using W3 Total Cache along with Cloudflare. Are either or both of those new to your config? If so, the Cache-Control settings for your feed might be causing it to be "stuck".

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anand@Amazon avatar image
Anand@Amazon answered ·

Hi there,

If you are the content owner then while creating RSS XML file mention "pubDate" attribute which help in finding the status of RSS feed.

check here for more details.