question

newuser-4927607e-5762-4f14-8238-9b3595b44d4d avatar image
newuser-4927607e-5762-4f14-8238-9b3595b44d4d asked ·

Amazon recipient rule to save email into s3 bucket

I am trying to set up amazon SES recipient rule set for putting emails into an s3 bucket. I have created an s3 bucket and I want these mails to sent into folders according to the email id. For example if an email is coming to 1@mydomain.com it should go into mytestbucket/1 and if it is coming to 2@mydomain.com it should go into mytestbucket/2.

<code>AWSCredentials awsCredentials =newBasicAWSCredentials(accessKey, secretKey);AmazonSimpleEmailServiceClient sesClient =newAmazonSimpleEmailServiceClient(awsCredentials);;if(sesClient !=null){CreateReceiptRuleRequest req =newCreateReceiptRuleRequest();
        req.withRuleSetName(ruleSetName);ReceiptRule rule =newReceiptRule();
        rule.setEnabled(true);
        rule.setName(customerIdString +"-email");
        rule.withRecipients(customerIdString +"@"+ mydomain.com);List<ReceiptAction> actions =newArrayList<ReceiptAction>();ReceiptAction action =newReceiptAction();
        S3Action s3Action =new S3Action();
        s3Action.setBucketName(mytestbucket);
        s3Action.setObjectKeyPrefix(customerIdString);
        action.setS3Action(s3Action);
        actions.add(action);
        rule.setActions(actions);
        req.setRule(rule);CreateReceiptRuleResult response = sesClient.createReceiptRule(req);returntrue;}

Whenever I add a customer I was calling this method to create a rule to my active ruleset. But it looks like only 100 rules can be added. My usecase will be for at least 100 000. How can I achieve this?

sdk
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered ·

Hi, Thank you for posting in the forums. Please note that this a forum for Amazon Appstore developers. For AWS related inquires, please reach out to the AWS support team at https://console.aws.amazon.com/support/ and https://forums.aws.amazon.com/ Thanks!

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.