Idea

Juna Duncan avatar image
Juna Duncan suggested

Analyze Tab Improvements

I would like to have the option to show all sales by design since I started. I realize that might be very big for some people. If that isn't possible I would like to at least see the total number of sales so I know how close I am to tiering up. Currently I have to look up a few months at a time and then add them all up.

I would also like to sort the table on the analyze page. I would like to see the design with the most sales, revenue or royalties at the top.

If possible I would also like to see my specific design sales broken down by day so that I can see the trend. Is it sell more or is it selling less.

feature request
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Juna Duncan avatar image
Juna Duncan commented

Another reason to sort the table on the analyze page is to find a certain design easier. If I could sort the list alphabetically I could find the design quicker and then see the sales for that design.

Filtering the table will be valuable as well for the same reason.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lexx avatar image
Lexx commented

Exactly. Also, adding a search function would really help.

Juna Duncan avatar image
Juna Duncan commented

Something like this...

Disregard the numbers and product names. They are fake.

c.i avatar image
c.i commented

Closest thing I've found to analyzing sales in merch better is a chrome extension called PrettyMerch fro Mech by Amazon..

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.