Idea

amarikahsbigidea avatar image
amarikahsbigidea suggested

Create kid's accounts from within a parent/adult account

Amazon should have a feature to create kids accounts from within a parent/adult account, for shopping, kindle, music, etc. My kid likes to shop on Amazon, Read their choice of books and play their choice of music, download games and apps. But it's frustrating seeing "thousands" of selected items that they want, in my shopping cart or save for later section. Their books are on my Kindle shelf, music in my music. I wish there were a way to create their own child account, within my account, with parental control settings, and an "ask permission" feature where they can share or ask permission for a download or make a purchase. My kids is also old enough to use gift cards. Amazon should have an "On/Off" or "Activate" feature, to allow Amazon Gift Cards to be put on a child's account if a parent approves an item for purchase or download, and the child can use their own gift card funds. Kids are learning about technology at an earlier age now a days, and are being introduced to it in school, and can functionally utilize tablets, computers, smart phones, etc., sometimes better than adults. But most user agreements have the "18 years or older" agreement; which I totally agree with, however, I think for some Social Media, Shopping, Music, Reading, Learning, Gaming, should have the ability to create kids accounts, from within a parent/adult user account.

account linking
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

2 Comments

·
Snowy Sunshine avatar image
Snowy Sunshine commented

I think you posted on the wrong forum - this is for Merch By Amazon sellers.

10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roadwarrioress avatar image
Roadwarrioress commented

I agree amarikahsbigidea. I was looking to post a similar recommendation idea for Amazon to consider implementation.

Snowy sunshine, this is where we were lead in attempt to figure out where/how to make recommendations to enhance the Amazon experience.

10 |5000

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas