Idea

Michael avatar image
Michael suggested

Option to rename Mens shirt type to Unisex

I would like the option to be able to call Men's cut tees Unisex tees.

In the apparel industry, "Men's and Unisex" are used interchangeably for the same cut of shirt depending on the context. "Men's" is typically only used for shirt designs that are intended primarily for men, while "Unisex" is used for shirt designs that are intended primarily for women or that are appropriate for either men or women.

Many women prefer Unisex (Men's) cut tees. Some women's printed t-shirt brands (Girly Girl, Cherished Girl, and others) print primarily on Unisex tees. When we've made designs available on both Women's Cut and Unisex tees, the Unisex tees usually sell best, have fewer size complaints, and have fewer returns.

But on Amazon Merch, if I create a women's design and make it available on both shirt types, it shows as "Men" and "Women", which just looks wrong. I would like to have the choice to have it say "Unisex" and "Women" instead.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

· Write a Comment

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.