Idea

Matteo Roch avatar image
Matteo Roch suggested

Allow the use of Coupon Codes

I think that merch should allow us to create coupon codes for out shirts (i.e. 20% off) and it cuts into our royalty.

merch by amazonmerch
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Michael avatar image
Michael commented

Sale prices would be nice, too.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson commented

Would love to have this feature

spearson@ypbshirts avatar image
spearson@ypbshirts commented

I think Merch should allow the vendors to offer coupon codes. This would help our company's sales. I do not know why this was not part of the original roll out. I go to bridal shows to display our shirts. If I offered the brides a coupon code that they could use for a limited time, my sales would increase and my shirts would receive more exposure. If the coupon affects the royalties received, no problem. At least I would make a sale.

newuser-50609402-732b-4c98-96ae-c615f20f5930 avatar image
newuser-50609402-732b-4c98-96ae-c615f20f5930 commented

Yes this will be a game changer. Such a great idea!

newuser-48a1d720-1402-47cc-a84a-e4675581cb02 avatar image
newuser-48a1d720-1402-47cc-a84a-e4675581cb02 commented

I agree with everyone on this thread. I am currently in R+D about to go live with sales and would like to offer a discount for people who sign up for my email list. Great incentive and benefits everyone. Agree that cutting into royalty makes sense. Please let's make this one happen!

:DS avatar image
:DS commented

Aloha

Coupon is being practiced on Amazon Seller Central - looking forward to be integrated with the Amazon Merch system sooner than later. I was thinking of the account holder like myself to pay the difference instead of Amazon as seller. Amazon bills (or deduct from monthly royalty as they do for returns) me the loss reflected on the coupon. Will that be feasible? Your feedback will be appreciated.

Gratitude

:DS

Karim Kadouh avatar image
Karim Kadouh commented

I would love to see this implemented!

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.