Idea

Tom avatar image
Tom suggested

Let buyer choose Anvil/American Apparel when ordering

Currently, to give the buyer this choice, the same shirt has to be listed twice (i.e. Anvil and AA). It'd be much better, if the buyer could choose when ordering and the price for both versions could be set by the seller when submitting.

purchasing
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson commented

I don't have any votes left but I like this idea

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-9c6fff53-dce2-4612-93e5-24e44eb52da4 avatar image
newuser-9c6fff53-dce2-4612-93e5-24e44eb52da4 commented

awesome idea!

Pratik avatar image
Pratik commented

That's cool as long as we can set pricing because I'd otherwise kinda not prefer to have it as it has low royalty and many complaints for tight fit (many accidentally buy thinking it's normal shirt without reading much and then leaves a negative review).

Maverick Merchant avatar image
Maverick Merchant commented

Low on my list of priorities, potentially adds confusion to the indecisive customer :-)

haleybach avatar image
haleybach commented

Just upload twice to give people the choice, the way music.ly does it with '(slim fit)' added to title.

1 comment

I agree. I don't personally want AA in my listings. If I want one, I'd make one with just that option.

0 Likes 0 ·
newuser-1dea743b-2c9b-45e8-bdc4-4ee37c97d8bd avatar image
newuser-1dea743b-2c9b-45e8-bdc4-4ee37c97d8bd commented

A no brainer that should maybe have been considered from the beginning.

M avatar image
M commented

Virtually all other Print-On-Demand sites have 1 'design' listing page where you can switch between any of the available products/styles that the 'design' is available on - a simple example is somewhere like Red Bubble if people want to see.

The ability for customers to choose between Anvil or American Apparel within 1 page would be great AND also comes with the added benefit that if as recently happened Amazon are short on stock of a particular style (i.e. Anvil) then the item can still be purchased by the customers on American Apparel if they prefer to pay the extra rather than wait or go elsewhere. So it gets my vote if Amazon is listening, fingers crossed :)

ALSO: Something that I questioned at the time we did the Merch by Amazon questionnaire a little while back where there was the suggestion that Amazon would look to introduce new products such as Hoodies etc (in whatever timescale suits Amazon and its capacity etc of course) that also needs looking at as to whether Amazon are going to re-clog the entire platform with multiple listings of the same 'design' for each and every product style they offer, or whether they are going to update the platform to fall in line with the online standard of having 1 listing for the 'design' as opposed to the 'product style' - we never got an answer on that, so this would be a good time to tag it on :)

OnceAT avatar image
OnceAT commented

Please, yes!

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.