Idea

Epic Shirts avatar image
Epic Shirts Posted ·

Early Merry Christmas Greetings!

On behalf of all the content creators, we would just like to say heartfelt thank you to the Merch By Amazon Team, especially leia@amazon.com, oswald@amazon.com and sam@amazon.com for being so awesome and putting up with our bickering day in and day out!

It takes a special kind of patience and understanding to do that, and we are indebted for this opportunity. Now I must bid thee a (early) Merry Christmas, and to all a good night! :)

Santa knows how you've been all year... nice!

merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Designerjon avatar image
Designerjon Posted ·

Well said mjessimyaz. . . . and a big thumbs up to leia@amazon oswald@amazon sam@amazon and all the Merch team. It's been a mental time and looking forward to 2017. Keep the faith and I don't know where you find you patience and understanding but long may it continue. Merch is growing and there will always be some growing pains but you are all doing a great job. . . .Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mimhe avatar image
mimhe Posted ·

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

Charlie avatar image
Charlie Posted ·

Thank you for your continued patience! Please extend our warmest wishes to those behind the scenes also, Derek H et al. It's not the easiest job on the planet that you all have but we are incredibly grateful to be on this journey with you. Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Digiholic avatar image
Digiholic Posted ·

I agree! Thank you Thank you Thank you to ALL MBA employees!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Ray avatar image
Ray Posted ·

I'll add my thanks to the MBA team! Happy new years to everyone!

Leia@Amazon avatar image
Leia@Amazon Posted ·

Thank you so much to everyone, really appreciate this. We made about 12 dozen cookies to share with our favorite teams this year and Oswald made the best snowball cookies - I think Derek had five.

Since this was created in the "feature request" space, I think the idea here is for us to make and share more cookies - I vote yes.

2 comments

lol hope we get some in time for the new year :P

0 Likes 0 ·

Leia I desperately need a reply to an email concerning a disabled account. Same email as used here. Can someone please respond?

0 Likes 0 ·
Oswald avatar image
Oswald Posted ·

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes and kind words! Leia is right, I did make the best snowball cookies. First time making them and I nailed it! I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday season and is eating plenty of their favorite cookies! Diets can hold off till 2017! :)

sparkysdad avatar image
sparkysdad Posted ·

A big THANK YOU you to the entire Merch Team and your tireless efforts on our behalf. Best wishes to all Merch creators for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2017! As Farragut said, "Damn the software glitches, full speed ahead!"

Millsy avatar image
Millsy Posted ·

You can never go wrong with cookies! Merry Christmas to all the Merch Staff :)

1 comment

don't forget the milk!

0 Likes 0 ·
T-Shirt Design Fan avatar image
T-Shirt Design Fan Posted ·

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.