Idea

Pratik avatar image
Pratik suggested

"Total" Row/Bar Below the Record Rows/Data in Analyze Tab

Very basic but an important feature. Previously suggested. Should've been there from start (and anywhere where the data rows exist). Classed as a valid request by Leia as well.

----------------

This was suggested way long ago on and off by me and few others via comments on the old forums. I always wondered why Merch didn't do so already but anyway, it seems like a nice opportunity and good time to add it right now.

For clarity to those who doesn't understand what I'm saying - Currently, when you select the dates in analyze tab and click "Go" and data/sales appear in number of rows, it doesn't have a total/avg row at the very bottom that'd calculate the totals of all the displayed data.

For example, if I want to calculate how much royalties I've generated between July 1 to July 7, I'd have to run the report and count with a help of calculator manually by taking notes through the display screen or do the tedious task of downloading the CSV for generated dates, open Excel and then run the count function

It seems a bit huge task for the data that should be easily available on the fly at your fingertips. And it's not a very hard thing to implement either.

Just bold the total record row at the bottom and that'd make sense. It will show totals for 4/5 columns:

• Units Purchased
  • Cancellations
  • Revenue
  • Royalties

----------------

I definitely think this will come in as a very handy feature.

Thanks.

merch by amazon
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
newuser-50609402-732b-4c98-96ae-c615f20f5930 avatar image
newuser-50609402-732b-4c98-96ae-c615f20f5930 commented

Great feature to add!

10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.