Idea

Amy avatar image
Amy Posted ·

Bulk Edit/Bulk Upload

Currently, we need to open sometimes 30 or more tabs on our web browser for uploads and copy and paste as needed for upload

A bulk upload feature would be a huge help

Same for bulk edits -- I would love to be able to bulk edit with find and replace text and price, and have the ability to switch colors for shirts after a listing is live

merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ahmad avatar image
Ahmad Posted ·

Really Like the Idea, and it will help a lot.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ESMedia24 avatar image
ESMedia24 Posted ·

Bulk editing at least the price without going through the reviewing process again would be much appreciated. To be honest, I am too lazy to go through several hundred shirt designs and change prices manually all the time + the reviewing process.

James avatar image
James Posted ·

Bulk uploads would flood the market with (even more) rubbish designs

Tom avatar image
Tom Posted ·

I'm not in favour of bulk uploads, but bulk editing prices would be very useful!

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson Posted ·

I agree about the bulk editing, really would love this. I don't think bulk uploads would be good. Would make it to easier for those that don't follow the rules

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.