The Merch support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) are extremely unhelpful.
- Response times are too long
- Responses are almost always unhelpful copy / pastes or links to FAQs / community - passing the buck
- They fail to answer simple questions. For example, I have asked 11 times what part of my design caused a rejection, and each time received the same 'stock' copy / paste reply from the FAQ section with general guidance, not specific to my issue. It's like talking to a robot...all they need to do is read them email and answer the question directly. If the answer was in the FAQs I would not have contacted support!
- If they don't know the answer to something they just shut down your request with a 'no further information will be provided' reply
- They don't keep email chains; instead they reply separately to each email making it a nightmare to follow
Generally speaking the team seems small, poorly trained and at times quite rude and snarky. I am sure others share this grievance. Considering how much of Amazon's revenue comes from third-party creators such as Merch designers it would be nice if we were shown some respect and offered proper support.