Idea

ScottFromWyoming avatar image
ScottFromWyoming Posted ·

I would like to be able to replace, improve, or correct art in a Merch listing.

I just noticed that some of my shirts have minor glitches in their art. They're not obvious but I want things to be perfect. Other times, I've spotted mistakes that need to be corrected, or just had an idea for improving a design. Right now, my only option is to delete the shirt from Merch and upload new. Which is ...okay. But what about BSR, ads, links on blogs etc. that point to the old design? It would benefit everyone involved if those still worked and people simply got the corrected or improved art.

Obviously, the whole thing would need to go through review again, and changes that are more significant than just fixing a minor mistake should get a new listing, but ... I'd like this option.

merch by amazon
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
Smug avatar image
Smug Posted ·

Yes it would be handy, but you should check all of that before making ad's, links etc.

It also opens it up for abuse. If I make a t-shirt that becomes popular, I can go and change it to something completely different while keeping the same BSR. It doesn't make sense to let that happen.

10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.