Idea

Camenwolf avatar image
Camenwolf suggested

Skill specific voice training

I'm developing an Alexa skill that dynamically creates my interaction model and saves it as a .json that I then upload to the Alexa Skills Kit. I have several hundred slot values in my various slot types.

I have a difficult time getting Alexa to recognize many if not most of these slots. I fare better by including a lot of synonyms that mostly consist of words and short phrases that rhyme with the slot value then using resolutions to match them up with the actual slot. I fear that too much of that technique will cause her to start returning multiple resolutions and making me ask for clarification.

so...

TL:DR

What I would like is to set up some voice training specifically for my skill. I know about the general voice training through the app, but I would like Alexa to go through the more obscure slot values specifically in my skill and basically say... "Say this word," allow the user to say it, then improve her recognition of that value.

trainingalexa skills kitskillslots
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

No Comments

· Write a Comment

Write a Comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.

Related Ideas