Idea

MrApo avatar image
MrApo suggested

Two quick and reasonable options to solve MBY problems.

First option

Close program

Second option

Amazon buy some POD company with working system.

At this moment (more than a year) AZ have the same problems over and over again. What is going on people? Now you additionally become dead silent.

If I don't know anything about Amazon beside MBY, I would think this is some start-up made by bunch of teenagers in free time after school in parents garage or basement.

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-968ec2b7-2b2f-458c-8a02-1771408fdd46 avatar image
newuser-968ec2b7-2b2f-458c-8a02-1771408fdd46 commented

Well... they are soon linking up with POD websites like Teespring...

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It's not a link up Teespring will push shirts from their platform to their seller account, Spreadshirt, Cafe Press etc have already been doing this for years.

0 Likes 0 ·
ChrisL avatar image
ChrisL commented

So much self-entitlement on this forum. If you are not happy with the program then please leave to make room for the people that appreciate the opportunity that MBA is! Merch-Team: Keep doing what you're doing!

2 comments

There is noticeable posting from both sides of the spectrum - those that believe the Merch Team do everything wrong, and those that believe the Merch Team do everything right :)

Quite clearly the Merch team are providing an amazing opportunity to us all... but are apparently massively overwhelmed and so are also currently providing a very inconsistent / systemically patchy opportunity to people too :-)

0 Likes 0 ·

Nobody is pretending that MBA is perfect. because it clearly has some issues.

But! I see no logic in attacking someone that is paying money into my bank account every month for doing something that I would class as "easy".

Dont bite the hand that feeds you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.