Idea

Amy avatar image
Amy suggested

Seller Performance Dashboard

Hopeful for a small snapshot as to where we stand -- perhaps in 2017. One question that comes up often is that no one really knows where we stand with account health after some errors

It happens to the best of us. Not always just the p4p copycats. Sometimes, its keywords. I personally had a takedown for an Ohio State flag and state SHAPED shirt...but as many were creating Ohio state sports shirts, my designs were flagged...ironically lol

Thinking something along the lines of what we have for seller standards on the FBA and MF platform so that we can gauge where we are, take action to remedy any issues and keep our accounts healthy and learn from previous mistakes or mis-steps

Thanks

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Comment

· Write a Comment
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies avatar image
Jumping Rope & Eating Cookies commented

@Amy the words "ohio state" have gotten me a couple times too on some designs. I, like you, was only describing my shirt and not implying the ohio state university. An easy mistake to make honestly.

2 comments
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It didn't even click because I don't watch sports ..at all lol so not even sure if it was football or basketball (at least I'm aware those are being played now but that is the extent of my sports knowledge lol

0 Likes 0 ·

I couldn't even use the title "The Buckeye State". That is our state tree but they rejected it. Simply having rejections on our account shouldn't hurt us because that clearly isn't a red flag. Its just them being over protective.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.