Idea

L. Frase avatar image
L. Frase suggested

Ability to Delete or Archive Removed Shirts

I appreciate the ability to see which shirts have been removed, but it would help clear out the clutter if we had the ability to delete or archive removed shirts once we've reviewed them and made a decision about the design. Ideally, it would be nice to be able to create our own folders for archives (and even Live shirts). In addition, it would be helpful if the default in the manage tab was for Live shirts.

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-d5e621fd-f352-49de-8ae7-159429763d36 avatar image
newuser-d5e621fd-f352-49de-8ae7-159429763d36 commented

Great idea! This would be VERY helpful ...

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Charlie avatar image
Charlie commented

Yes please!

Genie avatar image
Genie commented

Agree. It makes it easier to look through the designs on the account if we can remove them permanently.

newuser-3bd8aa6e-0f6d-4325-bbc1-a5c3da4d96b5 avatar image
newuser-3bd8aa6e-0f6d-4325-bbc1-a5c3da4d96b5 commented

They used to be removed. I can't imagine this is how they want it. I thought it was a new glitch in system?

Pratik avatar image
Pratik commented

I agree and think the same. We don't want to see in the list the t-shirts we've removed ourselves but only the ones under 60-day deletion policy. I initially thought it was a bug too. We request to not show our deleted tees because that's a lot of data and confuses. Many tees deleted due to listing glitch also causes discrepancy because of it.

Designerjon avatar image
Designerjon commented

Yes please. . .

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.