Idea

Ryan Tomlinson avatar image
Ryan Tomlinson suggested

Filter Addition - Removed Designs

In addition to the current filters. " Live, Rejected, Processing, Etc" I suggest adding a filter for Removed Designs for us to review and decide whether to reupload those designs.

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

xfngrz1mrx avatar image
xfngrz1mrx commented

I would love this to be implemented.

1 comment

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hit like on the post to count as a vote and if we get enough votes, hopefully they will implement it!

0 Likes 0 ·
Digiholic avatar image
Digiholic commented

Great idea! I would vote for this but I have NO votes left! WHY @Leia@Amazon @Oswald@Amazon can I no longer vote?

5 comments

You could always unvote something less important to you so you could have 1 vote left again and then vote for this one! I think they limit votes so you have to choose the ones you care about most. Plus when I looked back on my votes I voted on some things that are very similar to each other so I unvoted some that were basically copies of other ideas.

0 Likes 0 ·

I can't unvote anything either! It says I can't cancel a vote that is older than 1 day. I haven't been able to vote for weeks now!

1 Like 1 ·

Yep, can't cancel anything unless in 24 hours. I have been in this forum since the beginning so therefore I used up my handful of votes LONG ago. I have yet to see ANY votes re-added. I can't unvote on anything. Not to mention what's the point of having a voting system if you have to unvote something you want to vote on something you want?

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
ductung1988 avatar image
ductung1988 commented

Great Ideal!

Amazon Customer avatar image
Amazon Customer commented

I would really like a "30 day to removal sort".

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.