Idea

shusha avatar image
shusha suggested

when a shirt is rejected let us know why

Until you implement the keywords prohibit tool, please when a shit is rejected let us know why. Most of us are not doing things on purpose or are trying to manipulate things. Most of us just don’t know or think it is ok. I got a shirt rejected for general 2 words that has no trademark but the team thought it is too much like a movie name which was never my intention (I don’t even know the movie). So if it is a learning and improvement stage for Merch, let us also learn by letting us know what is wrong.

merch by amazon
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Charlie avatar image
Charlie commented

This would be very helpful. Agreed many of us are trying to find our way just like Merch is. Would be awesome to get some guidance.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

newuser-7b2de4ec-5f5d-4eee-ba2a-745108b113ae avatar image
newuser-7b2de4ec-5f5d-4eee-ba2a-745108b113ae commented

Dear Amazon,

Please give us the guidance & more detailt of rejected reason.

Designerjon avatar image
Designerjon commented

It would be helpful, especially to new users as they learn the fine points of the system.

newuser-93f9bd28-cea9-480f-8415-bdc4be61fbdf avatar image
newuser-93f9bd28-cea9-480f-8415-bdc4be61fbdf commented

Don't expect this to ever happen. They will give vague, canned non-answers as a response, and not even give you the ability to delete the rejected design. Meanwhile, the wholesale theft of designs goes unabated.

dbbldz avatar image
dbbldz commented

Actually if you send them a message they will take the time to tell you. But I agree it's easier to just let us know why when it's rejected. At least a hint so we can remedy the problem and get used to the content policy.

Write a Comment

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.