Amelia@Amazon avatar image
Amelia@Amazon posted

My tax withholding rate was recently updated, how do I get a refund?   


My Tax Withholding rate was recently updated. How can I get a refund for the money that was already withheld from my payments?

Resolution: Unfortunately, we are unable to refund amounts withheld from payments that were issued to you prior to your submission your tax documents, as the withheld amounts have already been remitted to the IRS. We recommend consulting a tax advisor for guidance on how to file a US tax return, at which point the advisor could determine if you are eligible for a full or partial refund on those amounts.

amazon appstorepayment taxes reporting
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.



Johannes@Amazon contributed to this article brizzlebrazzle contributed to this article