Alexa Live 2020
Wednesday, July 22
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM PT
We are excited to announce that Alexa Live, our half-day virtual education event for Alexa developers, will return on Wednesday, July 22. The Alexa team has been working hard on new tools and techniques to help you make customer experiences richer, more engaging, and more delightful—whether they’re delivered through Alexa skills or devices. At Alexa Live, you’ll discover the latest product advances, improve your techniques, and expand on what you can build for your brand or device. Register now.
A Half-day of Content Designed for the Alexa Developer Community
The second year of Alexa Live brings skill builders and device makers together with experts for a half-day of learning and inspiration. You’ll hear from Amazon leaders about the latest in voice technology and Alexa developer tools, and more than 30 expert speakers from both inside and outside Amazon will showcase new capabilities in 16 educational sessions. No matter how you build with Alexa, you’ll leave understanding the latest capabilities for creating more delightful voice experiences for more customers in less time.
New this year is content specifically about smart home and other device development, and a new track focused on development services from solution providers that can help you with strategy and integration. We’ve updated our Alexa content to include brand-new technical sessions led by Alexa evangelists featuring demonstrations from early-adopter developers.
During the event you’ll be able to chat live with Alexa skill-building experts, product teams, Alexa Champions, and your peers to answer business and technical questions. Sessions will also feature successful developers, some using qualified agencies, systems integrators, or original design manufacturers (ODMs) to help bring products to market faster.
What Alexa Live Attendees Will Learn
Anyone excited about building new customer experiences with voice will learn about the latest product advances and see demonstrations in the keynote address.
Content tracks fall into three topical areas:
These tracks focus on the Alexa Skills Kit (ASK). Attendees will hear from Alexa product teams and third parties who have built with Alexa about:
- Delivering more natural and complex customer interactions, even for customers who are on the go
- Creating rich, immersive, multimodal experiences
- Helping more customers discover and use skills
- Producing skills faster and more efficiently with new developer tools
This track is dedicated to enabling smart home and other devices with Alexa. Attendees will hear from Alexa product teams and fellow device makers in sessions about:
- Easily creating Alexa-compatible smart devices with the Alexa Connect Kit (ACK)
- Best practices and tools for enabling seamless device control with the Smart Home Skill API
- Simplifying device setup with Frustration-Free Setup (FFS)
- Integration options for Alexa Built-in devices through SDKs and APIs
This track features organizations who have used Alexa solution providers to accelerate delivering voice experiences to their customers. Attendees will learn about:
- Developing a voice design strategy with an award-winning voice agency
- Leveraging qualified Alexa ODMs to deliver your branded products
- Modules, software, and services offerings from systems integrators
Register for Alexa Live Today
Alexa builders are continuing to help the world solve new challenges, and staying connected and sharing knowledge is more important than ever. Alexa Live is an opportunity to gather with your community, advance your skill set, and prepare for future voice innovation. Register now for Alexa Live to join the Alexa community of voice developers, device makers, business leaders, startups, and industry experts on July 22. We can't wait to see you there!