Alexa smart home team is excited to announce the release of a new smart home operations dashboard that you can use to view a variety of information for your smart home skills including request volume, latency, and success rates. Metrics are available from as recently as five minutes prior, and allow you to monitor health, see trends, and identify and respond to any issues. You can learn about the dashboard in the documentation and can access it from the Analytics page in the Alexa developer console.
- How do I access the new dashboard?
- Log into the Alexa Developer Console as you normally would
- Select a Smart Home skill
- Navigate to the Analytics tab
- Select from the available metrics listed under the "Operational Metrics" section.
- What types of skills does the new dashboard support?
- Any Smart Home v3 skill can be viewed in the dashboard. This only includes smart home capabilities. If your skill is a custom skill, you will not have access to this new dashboard.
- Where can I learn more about the new dashboard and it's features?
- You can view the dashboard documentation here under the Operational metrics section.