article

Lowri@Amazon avatar image
Lowri@Amazon posted

Build a Game Skill for the Alexa Skills Challenge: Games and Compete for Over €50,000 in Prizes

We’re thrilled to announce the Alexa Skills Challenge: Games with BeMyApp for developers in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Austria. This is an opportunity for you to create entertaining, engaging, and educational game skills for Alexa and compete for cash prizes.

All you need to do is publish an Alexa skill within the category Games, Trivia, and Accessories in the Alexa Skills Store on amazon.de or amazon.co.uk. Your skill can be published in German or English. You can also publish it to both stores and increase your chance of winning one of the grand prizes or a bonus prize.

Take a look at the blog post here for more details.

alexa skills kitalexaalexa skills challengeannouncement
alexa-games-1.jpg (45.1 KiB)
2 comments
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Can only developers from the countries mentioned get the prizes or not? Lets say if I am from Lithuania and I would win something, would I be able to claim the prize?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi! Thanks for your interest in the Alexa Skills Challenge. Yes, you must reside in Germany, Austria, the United Kingdom or Ireland to participate. Take a look here for our Ts and Cs: https://alexagames.bemyapp.com/rules

0 Likes 0 ·

Article

Contributors

Lowri@Amazon contributed to this article